assalamualaikum.
Well, these days, ppl doesn't want to know what other ppl says, think about them. Just go on with their own life. I do hate to hear other ppl's perception on us, but you can take it as a positive other than the negative side.
Broken heart. I do hate much this feeling. Make me stress! Think too much. I can handle it.
Now, I'm in this mood. I just want him to be with me. I know its only fate will point it out for after 10++ years after this. I always pray for the best for us.
I put out all my ego but then, -ve respond I get is "u always lie to me".
When I'm in ego, "u never change" I don't know what's going on inside his head. Everything is -ve bout me?! So what about that other ''person'' ? Everything she said always the truth? Perfect?
Sometimes, yeah, I do jealous. Jealous too much until I hate her. Even u say u doesn't like her.
But, 'u layankan aje'. Argh!! Whats going on with u?! I need u..
Do u need to help the person unrelated to u and didn't ask u for yr help? 'Nak jadi baik tak bertempat?' T__T
I've broke yr heart before, I want to heal it. I want to put out all the pain. But u refused. All the -ve thinking inside yr head says shes not good. She bad, she terrible. Is't only me over feeling on u? Gosh! I'm in pain.
Well, these days, ppl doesn't want to know what other ppl says, think about them. Just go on with their own life. I do hate to hear other ppl's perception on us, but you can take it as a positive other than the negative side.
Broken heart. I do hate much this feeling. Make me stress! Think too much. I can handle it.
Now, I'm in this mood. I just want him to be with me. I know its only fate will point it out for after 10++ years after this. I always pray for the best for us.
I put out all my ego but then, -ve respond I get is "u always lie to me".
When I'm in ego, "u never change" I don't know what's going on inside his head. Everything is -ve bout me?! So what about that other ''person'' ? Everything she said always the truth? Perfect?
Sometimes, yeah, I do jealous. Jealous too much until I hate her. Even u say u doesn't like her.
But, 'u layankan aje'. Argh!! Whats going on with u?! I need u..
Do u need to help the person unrelated to u and didn't ask u for yr help? 'Nak jadi baik tak bertempat?' T__T
I've broke yr heart before, I want to heal it. I want to put out all the pain. But u refused. All the -ve thinking inside yr head says shes not good. She bad, she terrible. Is't only me over feeling on u? Gosh! I'm in pain.
