Syahirah: AkuRinduKamu! IMISSYOU :]

Entry About Shout Follow D'Board
 reader(s)

  • Hi ho! Need to know bout me? Seriously?


owner

Contact Me

11:07 PM | 0 Cloud(s)
AkuRinduKamu! IMISSYOU :]


annyong!

Waa! My blog had quiet long no update huh.. Busy in school lah :P
1st of all, i wanna say goodluck for those who go to a new school. pssstt.. who got SBP n Mara yeah!
And four of ma friends got it. So, after they're gone in the class its feel quiet awkward lah! I miss them soo much! So, u ollz were go there and done ever come back to MRSM Batu 10 yee.. Bikin semak! hehe
Last saturday, a member ogf mine called me and i was a lil' bit of excited! You still remember me ek! HEHE
K thats all for now. Ive got to go. Homework doesn't finish yet! BIOLOGY!!!

aSSalamuALAIkum!! (Y) no war

0 Comments: